We are now looking for a Cloud Advisor with the knowhow and passion to help our customers on their cloud journey and to develop Lamia’s cloud business. Are you the experienced and easy-goind cloud talent that we are looking for? In our cloud team you will will join a professional crew that always wants to do things in a smart way, where everyone has a say and where your vision and input is valued.
You are both a trusted cloud advisor to our customers and work and interact smoothly with technical experts. As part of cloud and other development teams you will join ecommerce, microservice and integration projects with Finland’s leading companies. Depending on your background and interests you will focus on solving bigger and smaller cloud challenges for your customers and planning and building systems in public cloud.
We as Lamia want to challenge the cloud market with our practical approach and start new cloud discussions with customers. One important part of your job is to participate in designing our cloud business together with a team dedicated to taking our cloud offering to the next level. Together with the business head, cloud sales and marketing and technical specialists you will formulate and develop Lamia’s cloud value promise and make sure that promise is kept.
Our new Cloud Advisor has:
- A solid understanding of public cloud and multi cloud environments
- A good understanding on the frameworks associated with cloud strategy, governance and migration
- Experience on designing and building applications/systems in public cloud or at least you can recommend suitable technical solutions to our customers
- Experience on cloud architecture, utilizing cloud both as infra and serverless and several years of practical cloud working experience
- Proactive mindset to developing purely technical and also more wide-scale solutions and practices
- Positive attitude and good team work skills
We wish you have a top level understanding on these technical areas:
- Cloud platforms and products, e.g. Google Cloud, AWS
- Security and monitoring
- Microservices, API management, integrations
- Technical background and expertise from e.g. software development or another area is considered a plus
In our cloud team you will get:
- Responsibility and an independent role - with the full support of the team
- To take part in defining the direction of Lamia’s cloud business
- A chance to influence your own role and to develop as an expert
- Trainings and certifications to support your expertise
- A key role in interesting and versatile ecommerce, microservice, integration and cloud technology projects
- To exchange ideas with experienced colleagues both in the cloud team and in other competence areas at Lamia. Designers, developers, data engineers and digital strategists value your expertise and are happy to spar with you.
What we offer
We work in agile methods without any unnecessary bureaucracy. That's how we can concentrate all our energy to the essential – working. When we get the right talent in the door, we make sure their planned career paths become a reality. Our employees enjoy working at Lamia which is reflected as high employee satisfaction and as exceptional employee retention.
We offer a brand new office in the city center of Helsinki, modern working equipment, good ergonomics, comprehensive occupational health care and phone, lunch and recreational benefits, not to mention a superb atmosphere. In addition, we have compensation models to reward for commitment to our company.
If this caught your interest and you would like to join our team, please contact us. Additional information regarding the position is available from Jarmo Krohns +358 50 569 6043 / firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your application and CV via the link below. We will fill this position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Founded in 2012 Lamia has succeeded in building a fast growth path without external investments, staying profitable throughout our existence. We are 100 experts building digital services for some of the most interesting companies in Finland such as St1, Yliopiston Apteekki, Luhta and Verifone. We are a long-term partner for our customers providing high quality digital solutions and ecommerce services all the way from strategy to design and from software development to data services and growth marketing.
We develop high performance Vue applications, headless ecommerce solutions and cloud native microservices. In our projects we widely utilize the capabilities from Google Cloud, Magento 2 and Contentful. When it comes to architectures we prefer modularity which guarantees the scalability of the solutions. For us it is important to build modern digital services with modern tools - we do not necessarily base our work on any specific technology or hang on to legacy systems - instead we prefer the MACH approach: microservices, APIs, cloud native and headless. This allows us to develop future-proof solutions for our customers while making them developer-friendly and efficient to build, expand and develop further.